Hollywood Outreach Program (HOP)
2016 Submissions are now CLOSED!
See more information below.
CONTACT: Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
The program’s objective is to help writers improve their craft so they may learn the skills necessary to help them achieve their goal of obtaining representation, selling or optioning their work, and/or landing a writing assignment. This program is for feature and/or screenplays only.
ELIGIBILITY and ENTRY RULES:
1) Go through the PayPal button below with a credit or debit card. Pay as a guest user if you are not registered with PayPal.
– Members will then be directed to log-in with their membership info to access the member rate.
– Non-members will have access to the nonmember rate. Please apply any applicable discount code.
2) After submitting the required information on PayPal, click to return to the SWN page, where all entrants will be directed to upload their scripts in a PDF format on the following page.
3) Check the box confirming you agree to the competition rules and regulations.
4) The script submission will now be accepted.
5) Check e-mail for successful completion of entry.
There are NO REFUNDS.
DEADLINES AND FEES:
Entries occur once per year.
Final results are announced in January 2017.
Producers, production companies, agents, and managers who would like to read winning scripts may join our list by completing the Industry Contacts form. It can be downloaded from the documents section below. In the interim, please check out our previous winners.
We are always looking to expand our pool of experienced and trained readers in HOP. Please contact us at email@example.com for details.
Please contact Director – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Participation in SWN events, programs, contests, classes and workshops is not a promise or guarantee of employment, and is intended for educational and networking purposes only.